- Card- cut from Lettering Delight "Card F file"
- Embossed card with my cuddlebug using a flower folder
- The heart square is a v-day cut from a free file i got not sure where
- The Dino is a free cut from svgcuts.com i added the "1" for this challenge- I inked the outsides of the Dino to bring him out a little bit. The ink is a sparkle green. I used glossy accent on his eye and tooth to try to pop it out a bit.
- The POOKIE stamp is from a $1.00 bin at JoAnn's- I just outlined it with black
- Bling- was used on the CARD in the 4 corner hearts and on the pookie word
- I used pop up squares under the leg of the Dino to give it a 3D Affect, the whole Dino to pop out from CARD and under the work Pookie.
*DL Arts- Clues on blogs
*Paper Playtime- Something Recycled- "Scrap Paper"