Thursday, January 12, 2012

Angel Birthday Card for my mom

My mom loves Angels so i made her this card for her Birthday which is Jan 21st. I have a few Birthdays this month so i will be making Birthday cards.
  • For this card i used the Svg file from Little Scraps of Heaven Designs: Called Little Angel Patterens
  • The Clouds i inked them and used my Cuddlebug folder- "Dvine Swirl"
  • For the Dress i also inked and use my Cuddlebug folder- "Swiss Dots"
  • For the Halo i used glitter mat stack and same with Wings
  • I inked pretty much all of it.
  • The face i had a hard time drawing on the eyes to give her eye lashes "That didn't work out so well"
  • The card is from Lettering Delight file call -Card F
  • The sentiment is just something i had around here for awhile and added it to my card.
I hope my mom likes her card.
I entered this in a challenge on Paper Piecing Challenge on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment